Monday, March 30, 2009

Journal 43: Jeeesh

Well, Blue took hella longer than predicted (surprised by this? Not I at this point...). I just finished...twas a great experience...I picked up a couple tricks that should prove useful in the final battle (there's that poetry leaking all over the place again)...One of the things I wanted to do was to have scroll bars for the two divs that would have info...and as you can see in the sidebars of Blue, there is just that. the only problem is going to be figuring out the heights that I need...I think I want to make the page all above the fold and have separate scrollbars on the data (info) divs.

Just as a note...I am listening to Take Me Alive by Chris Cornell...trippy stuff for a guy at 1:26am on a caffeine crash...seriously.


I am a little dissapointed...I had to scrap my plan of having flanking menus with a fluid center...I got pissed the hell off frustrated and just resorted to absolute positioning...it'll be interesting to see what happens when I'm not on a huge ass screen (the ones in the lib are the new Cinematic Screen Macs that are bigger than my TV in my dorm). I also wanted to put in a javascript that would make all the images in the sidebars scramble when the page reloaded...Whatever man...I'm getting what sleep I can since I have to go to work in 7 hours...fml

Seriously

No comments: