Tuesday, April 18, 2006

AHHHHHRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!

Well people, this is the second notice of delay. the fourth marking period is upon us and seeing as I have many things to do in my, as Dem calls it, RLI, I will not be posting for a while. I will however comment on other blogs when I have time and if you feel the need to comment on mine, whether it be the cries of the people missing my insight or just a lonely blogger in need of a good talk. So, wish me luck in pulling off another four point oh year and I'll have some more from Sudan when I get back.

3 comments:

glo said...

Out of friendship loyalty - I must point out that the phrase RLI was invented by Cate, not Dem.

On another note - good luck!!

Syar said...

I can empathize with trying to pull off a 4.0 year, because that's exactly what I'm doing. good luck!

Syar said...

nice new template. the columns are clearer now. yay for organized text!