Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Terry Schiavo

Terry Schiavo' feeding tube should not be put back in. She has been in a persistent vegetative state for 15 years. Her existance is pitiful and there is no point in keeping her alive. After 15 years I don't think she's gonna come back. Yes she will be starved to death but she cannot feel anything in the state she is in. I know that starving someone to death is not humane but sticking a tube in a person's abdomen and letting them sit in a bed for 15 years and leaving a husband to grieve isn't either.

1 comment:

J Incarnate said...

Well, in response to the comment on Dem's site, wasn't Anakin good then turned evil, so, if my math serves me, wouldn't he average to be neutral? Sorry, my name is quite deceptive, I meant that I carry traits of both Jedi and Sith.